The Scholarship Guide For Busy Parents
Questions You May Have
What will this guide do for me?
* The scholarship guide for busy parents is a series of four videos over four days. Each video is no more than fifteen minutes
* This guide will teach you the types and kinds of scholarships and which are appropriate for your student
* This guide will show you why building a team may be the most powerful technique for finding scholarships
* This guide will help you determine when to pursue scholarships (Hint: If you have a high school student, it's not too early!)
* In this guide there are videos, worksheets, case studies, and examples provided to you to help apply what you've learned and take action to find scholarships now!
* The goal of this guide is to to bring you up to speed on scholarships, learn the do's and don'ts of them, and make sure you don't miss any opportunities!
Who Is Brad?
Brad Baldridge is a late-stage college planning specialist. He helps parents of high school students plan and pay for college using strategies such as merit aid, need based aid, tax planning, savings and investing for college, negotiating with colleges, scholarships and loans.
Brad has been a College Funding Consultant since 2004 and is the founder and podcaster of Taming The High Cost Of College . He is a Certified Financial Planner and is a member of the local and national chapters of the Financial Planning Association.