Overwhelmed by how to pay for college?
Learn how to find the maximum money to pay for college without going broke!
You will learn:
- How some students attend an expensive private university for LESS!
- Strategies to qualify for MORE need-based financial aid
- The best tips when applying for financial aid
- How to use tax strategies to SAVE on college
- The best ways to save MONEY and win scholarships even if you do not qualify for need-based aid
This workshop is for any family with a college-bound high school student…..especially those families who may not qualify for financial aid.
- The cost of going to college
- How to pay for college
- Five myths about financial aid
- Three types of families
- College matching
- What you need to know about financial aid
- Need vs Merit aid
- Sources of financial aid
- Applying for financial aid
- Academic Strategies
- Strategies for saving money
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Range Line School
11040 N Range Line Rd
7:00pm – 8:30pm